• How the licensing process is accomplished
• Annex 1
• The responsibilities and qualifications of personnel licensing (PEL) office staff
• Licensing Authority and enforcement of rules.
• How to establish and maintain a Person Licensing Office (PEL).
• Operation of the PEL System
• Developing Knowledge and Skill Tests
• Licencing process (Five Phases)
• Knowledge and Skill Testing
• Validation and Conversion of Licences
The course will enable participants to understand & implement regulatory requirement in the area of personnel licensing in accordance with Annex 1, Chicago convention, orders and advisory circulars.
Pilots, Air Traffic Controllers, Engineers and others work for Civil Aviation Regulatory Bodies.