• System safety program requirements.
• Components of a Safety Management System
• Accident causation and root cause analysis
• The hidden cost of accidents
• The four types of error.
• Active and latent failures to include: Organizational influences, system influences, and operator influences.
• The Five-Step Accident Prevention Process
• Information collection systems
• Risk management systems
• Effective countermeasures
• Implementation planning
• Developing control measures
• Safety system administration
• Developing and managing an effective safety culture
At the completion of this course attendees will be able to:
Develop and implement an ICAO/JAA compliant Safety Management System as an organized approach to managing safety.
Airport Ground Operations , Airline Operation Management, Ground safety Officers, Cargo Handlers Insurers, Legal Personnel, Regulators, Mechanics, Investigators, Fire Fighters, Ground Support Equipment Operators & CAA Management.