• Principles of accident prevention programmed.
• Traditional regulatory safety and ICAO activities in airworthiness, operations, personnel licensing, training and communications.
• Accident investigation and emergency management
• Aircraft accident reports and statistics analysis
• Organizational behavior
• Human factors in aviation operations
• CNS / ATM
• Impact of accidents in aviation organization
• Operations research
• Risk management theory
• Airport emergency planning
• Aviation security
To assist participants to develop an attitude and philosophies to manage, establish and maintain an effective safety program to help the aviation organization achieve its final objectives in the safest manner possible.
CAA Flight Safety Inspectors, Corporate Safety Officers, A/C Investigators, Airline Flight Operations, A/C Maintenance Supervisors, Ground Safety, Aviation Engineers, Pilots, Airport Ground Operations and Higher Managements