- Signal i/p o/p, coupling and processing in the PLC and PC interfacing.
- Process models and function description.
- Machines drive model operation and programming by the PLC.
- Control circuit systems and diagrams transforming to ladder logic.
- Digital decision making circuits & microprocessor block diagram.
- Practical & demonstration
At the completion of the course the participants will have a good knowledge of PLC , machines automation techniques and control circuits.
Any person working in this field.