1. Introduction to communications
2. Advantages and disadvantages of:
- MF , HF , VHF , and UHF
- Types of radio waves technique.
- Radio wave phenomena.
- General Operating Procedures.
- Transmission Techniques.
- Microphone / and or headset Techniques
- Voice and speech techniques
- Transmissions of letters
- Transmission of Numbers
- Transmission of Time
- Standard words and phrase
- Call signs for Aeronautical stations
- Aircraft call signs
- Calling procedure
- Establishment and continuation of communication
- Transfer of communication .
- Read back and acknowledgement requirements
- Test procedure.
- Categories of messages .
- Radio failure procedures.
- Signal and pyrotechnic signal ( For Aerodrome Traffic )
- ATC Weather Minima.
Part two: Practical.
- Train the participants to apply the microphone / and or headset Techniques.
- Provide the participants with sufficient knowledge of all aspects of radio-telephony.
- Provide the participants with skill of transmission techniques and standard words and phrases to carry out the obligations and responsibility of a pilot in relation to voice circuit.
- Provide the participants with practical ability to apply their knowledge.
The course is designed for participants that have had no experience or little knowledge of radiotelephony.