- ICAO annexes and documents.
- Public textbooks dealing with specific technical specialties, as appropriate, for student and instructor reference.
- Course notes, handouts and manuals prepared at the college.
- Other prepared technical documents and books available from internal and external sources as approved by the college dealing with specific technical specialties or aspects of these specialties.
- Actual AIS documents from the Aerodrome AIS Unit obtained to provide real examples and exercises in AIS field operations.
this course is aimed at providing the Aviation Services at Civil Airports with skilled knowledgeable professionals in the subject
Who Should Attend:
AIS officers, Managers
Holding Basic AIS Course certificate